Vacation Rental Policies
Please read and understand our policies
The Sandcastles Condominium Association welcomes you to the Sandcastles Condominium. The Board of Directors of the Sandcastles Association in accordance with the Declaration and Bylaws of the Condominium has established the following set of Rules and Regulations. Please read and observe all rules that are posted in and about the premises.Keep in mind that this complex is made up of single-family residences. Please act accordingly as owners do reside here.
Use of the Pool and Spa
- Pool Hours are from 9:30 A.M. to 10:30 P.M. Use of the pool, pool area or Spa outside those hours is prohibited. Pool will be closed during stormy weather. Only resident owners, tenants and accompanied guests may use the pool, spa or pool area. Observe and follow rules posted inside the pool area. All those using the pool/spa and pool area do so at their own risk. Neither the Association nor the Sandcastles Manager is responsible for injuries or accidents. There is no Lifeguard on duty.
- For safety reasons all children under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a parent or guardian. The parent or guardian is responsible for supervision and for the children’s safety and compliance with the pool and spa rules at all times.
- Proper use of the pool, spa or pool area is required. Failure to do so can result in serious injury. Diving, cannon balling, backflips, rough housing, shoving, fighting and running are prohibited.
- Absolutely no glass containers, glass beverage bottles or other items made of glass are allowed in the pool area.*
- No food is allowed in the pool area.
- Please shower off before entering the pool,spa and condominiums.
- Appropriate swimming attire is required. No jeans,cut offs,wet suits or shoes may be worn in the pool area.
- All diapers must be swim diapers.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area.
- Only swimming assistance items are allowed in the pool area. No toys or wet suits are allowed.
- Radios,etc with earphones are allowed in the pool area.
- Please remove all personal articles when leaving the pool area. Place your litter or trash in the trash container provided for this purpose in the pool area or take it with you.
- Please close the pool gate securely when entering or leaving the pool area.
- Sandcastle Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the pool area who fails to obey the Pool and Spa rules.
- No children are allowed in the SPA under the age of 12 without being accompanied by an Adult. Children under 7 years of age are not allowed in the SPA under any circumstances.
- Four persons may utilize the Spa at one time.
- Toys are prohibited in the Spa.
- Unit owners are fully responsible for the actions of their tenants, family members, guests and pets and shall be held financially accountable for any damage done to Sandcastles Association property.
- In order to insure that there is compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the Association, the Board of Directors reserves the right to utilize any and all means provided for in the Bylaws and Declaration as well as local and state statues to resolve repeat or unresolved violations.
- Report all emergencies to the appropriate authorities:
- Sandcastles Manager Val in condo #101 can be reached at 321-799-2688
- Fire or Police emergency should dial 911
- Fire or Police non-emergency can dial 321-868-3251
- Report all other matters concerning your unit to your agent or unit owner
- Condominiums are limited to six overnight occupants.
- Each unit is equipped with a sensitive smoke detector. Please use caution when cooking and smoking. In case of fire please step to the outside walkway and pull the nearest firebox handle. Quickly exit the building using closest stairwell.
- Florida state fire codes require that all walkways be free of obstructions. Plants, rafts, beach chairs or shoes should not be left on common walkways.
- Pets are allowed in units only with permission of owner. If allowed they must be under 30 lbs and they must be leashed when walked. There is a dog walk for your animals convenience along the south fence beside the parking lot. Pets are not allowed in the pool area or tennis courts. Florida State law prohibits animals in pool area or on the beach. Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Do not shoot fireworks from your balcony. The City of Cocoa Beach Law prohibits the shooting of fireworks on the beach or anywhere else. Please call the police to report fireworks violations.
- Charcoal grills are prohibited by City Ordnance. Use only electric grills.
- No owner or visitor shall make or permit any unreasonable noise that will disturb or annoy other residents or permit anything to be done which will interfere with the rights, comfort and convenience of other residents.
- First floor occupants are asked to use the dumpster by the north fence. We ask that you recycle your plastic & glass containers, metal cans, and newspapers using the recycle bins also located at the north fence. Cardboard and boxes are to be crushed and placed in the dumpster. Do not put any items such as glass bottles/jars; cardboard boxes or large plastic jugs down the compactor chutes.
- Carts for transporting groceries, clothing, etc. are located in the stairwell next to the elevators. Please return cart when finished. Please do not block the stairwell door when returning the cart.
- Remove all sand from your beach toys and chairs, feet and shoes before entering the elevators, pool, walkways or units. For your convenience, there is a shower just inside the beach gate and tar remover is also available there for you to use.
- Elevators are to be used for transport, only. Horseplay or any activity that disrupts the efficient use of the elevator is prohibited.
- Bicycles are not allowed in units. Bicycles should be parked in the bike rack or in a garage.
- Absolutely no skateboarding, rollerblading, roller-skating, scooter riding is allowed anywhere on Sandcastles property.
Vehicles / Parking / Garages
- The parking facilities at The Sandcastles are limited in bot number and size. Only licensed vehicles in regular use may use the parking lot. Standard parking spaces can accommodate vehicles no larger than 8 x 20 ft. For recreational vehicles or trailered boats please contact Sandcastles management prior to booking.
- No mototcycles may be parked in the parking lot without permission.
These rules are set up for the comfort, safety and well being of all the owners, renters and guests and will be enforced.
Thank you for your cooperation, Board of Directors, Sandcastles Condominium